Join us on this journey of hope, understanding, and transformation. Be part of the movement driving positive change in Bradford #Resilience
About this event
Tier 2: Trauma-skilled Practice Bradford
This training is only for members of Bradford’s workforce who have already received Tier 1 training.
Join us for an interactive learning experience about Trauma-skilled Practices in Bradford.
This CPD-accredited, full-day session will guide you through the Tier 2 Trauma-skilled Practice framework, building on Tier 1 Trauma-informed knowledge and taking it to the next level.
This event is perfect for a wide range of public and third sector services, as well as anyone interested in Trauma-informed approaches.
We strongly advise that trainees should have received some form of Tier 1: Trauma-informed Practice training prior to this. If you have not yet, you can sign up to our courses online and in-person at the links provided.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and gain valuable insights. Register now to secure your spot!
- Adversity and trauma: What different types of both are, and how each can affect us
- Impact of adversity and trauma: Unpicking a range of symptoms and how they might appear
- Resilience: How to support resilience and recovery in different ways
- Trauma-informed Practice: Recapping the principles, framework and fundamentals of applying these within your working context, as well as delving into the following areas:
- Psychological First Aid
- Responding to risks
- Responding to trauma disclosure
- Empowering service users
- Seeking tailored and specialist support
- Staff well-being
Together, let’s foster social change and well-being. Join our community-led journey towards transformation, guided by a scientific and Trauma-informed approach so we can create a Trauma-informed Community that thrives.
This training is in partnership with the West Yorkshire ATR Programme and funded by Bradford Public Health. This a joint initiative by Better Start Bradford, Bradford Trident and WAVE Trust.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here for further details and support, or if you would like this training for your team.