(up to) 35 hours per week including some evening and weekend work (hours negotiable)
Fixed term until October 2024
£22,000 pro rata (+ 6.6% matched pension contribution)
INTERNAL & JOB SHARE APPLICATIONS ARE WELCOME
As a Community Project Officer you will be a friendly face for our communities. We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated individual, with practical experience in working with little ones and their families to join our Better Place team, part of the Better Start Bradford programme.
Community Project Officer will:
- Work closely with families to encourage them to play and be active outdoors
- Help deliver Better Place’s community development programme with our communities in the Better Start Bradford area, by engaging local people and partner organisations in the development and delivery of projects.
- Enable Better Place to fulfil its mission to bring about lasting environmental improvements through partnerships and contributing to the economic and social regeneration of the area.
- Provide support, advice and resources to increase the capacity of local communities to participate in their own social, environmental and economic regeneration.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with partners, our families and volunteers.
Applicants should have:
- Experience of delivering engagement activities to children and families
- Experience of community project delivery, development and promotion
- Ability to work with a diverse range of individuals and families
An Enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant
Closing Date: Monday 21 August 2023, 08:00am
Interview date: Thurs 24 Aug(pm) / Fri 25 Aug 23
Job share applications will be considered
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact email@example.com or 07506 864878