14 hours per week (0.4FTE)
Fixed term until 31.03.2027
Salary Level: £ 26,500 (pro rata 40%)
Plus 6.6% matched pension contribution
The Communications and Impact Officer will support Bradford Trident to communicate its vision for a proud, healthy, active, and welcoming community where families thrive. The post holder will:
· Develop and implement a strategy to connect with families, neighbourhoods and local groups and organisations to promote Trident’s mission, services and impacts.
· Support projects to evidence and communicate their impact.
· Identify and share local good news and opportunities stories.
· Support a membership recruitment campaign, and so empower the community served by Trident, to steer and inform Trident’s future strategies to improve outcomes for children and families and the local environment.
The Communications Officer will perform a critical role within the charity, supporting community engagement events and information exchange. They will lead in delivering Trident’s Impact messages to local residence principally through its BD5 newsletter, Annual Impact report, website and social media channels. They will support all Trident projects in their impact measurement routines and communications and lead on the establishment and use of a central Client Relationship Management System. This is a varied and challenging role at the heart of a community anchor organisation. Working with a diverse suite of community service projects you will help them project their offer and communicate their impact.
Applicants should have:
· Experience of marketing, communications, CRM, impact measurement and, desirably, community engagement.
· Relevant qualifications.
· Boundless enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
· Knowledge of community development issues.
· Experience of working with a wide range of communities.
A standard DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: 08:00 Monday 6 November 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 14th November am.