Bradford Trident wishes to recruit a suitably qualified person for the post of:
Marketing Campaign Officer for our ATR Team (Adversity, Trauma and Resilience)
Part Time – 0.4 FTE (14 hours per week)
£25,000 pro rata (+ 6.6% matched pension contribution)
Bradford Trident is looking for a Marketing Campaign Officer with experience of overseeing marketing projects and/or relevant qualifications in marketing/communications.
The successful applicant will join a team delivering a three-year project to implement a district-wide, whole system, trauma-informed approach to Adversity, Trauma and Resilience in Bradford. The Marketing Campaign Officer will be embedded within the Bradford Better Start team, but will liaise with project partners WAVE Trust, Bradford Trident and the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council throughout.
The Marketing Campaign Officer will work directly with the Project Lead, Deputy Lead and the Bradford ATR programme’s team to design and implement key marketing campaigns and build awareness of the project across social media, news media, and promotional events, and maintaining relationships with local stakeholders.
ATR Marketing Campaign Officer will:
- ● Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- ● Have a strong desire to improve their skills and be constantly learning
Applicants should have:
- ● Experience of promoting on social media and to other media and be technologically adept
- ● Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- ● Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Workspace
- ● Ability to collect and manage personal data
- ● Strong organisational, communication, and customer service skills
- ● Ability to prioritise own workload and manage time effectively
- ● Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and be comfortable with constructive feedback
- ● An understanding of digital marketing tools and tactics
Closing Date: Monday 30 October 2023, 08:00am
Interview date: tbc
To download an application pack please visit: Vacancies – Bradford Trident
If you require any further information, please contact: email@example.com