Seize a rare opportunity to make a lasting change to our district’s approach to restorative supervision and trauma-informed practice.
You will lead a small dedicated team based in a progressive local charity and collaborating with international experts to deliver workforce development and establish best practices across statutory and third sector organisations.
28-35 hours (0.8-1.0 FTE) £35,000 p.a. (+6.6% matched pension contribution) pro rata
- Lead a small team and have day to day responsibility for the programme and for maintaining relationships with local stakeholders, including those with lived experience of adversity and trauma.
- Lead the design, piloting and delivery of restorative supervision best practice to local organisations and practitioners
- Lead the ATR Workforce Training and Learning Programme and be responsible for managing its delivery
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the ATR programme contributes to the Bradford District ATR Strategy objectives
Applicants should have:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in psychology or other relevant fields
- Experience delivering training and restorative services
- Ability to gather and analyse data and present findings to multiple audiences
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
The Trident Wave Resilience (TWR) partnership has been established by Bradford Trident and WAVE Trust to develop and deliver the Bradford District Adversity, Trauma and Resilience (ATR) Workforce Training and Learning Programme offering trauma-informed training to workforce groups and individuals across multiple agencies and services, the team will also deliver a range of restorative services to organisations and practitioners.
The Psychologist will be employed by Braford Trident and work with project partners WAVE Trust, the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council and the Better Start Bradford team.
A satisfactory DBS check will be required for the successful applicant
Closing date: midnight 8th May 2023
Interview date: 12th May 2023
If you require any further information, please contact: email@example.com