A new initiative to encourage more members of the public to take up sign language as an extra language and skill, is now available to residents of Yorkshire. The Signs4Life scheme is to help people to communicate and engage with children and adults who may have hearing impairments.
They are offering a FREE 6-week British Sign Language program, which you can enjoy and access from the comfort of your homes, delivered through Zoom”. Signs4Life is leading efforts towards a society in which people with disabilities have full access and are working to raise the public and political awareness of disability provision.
For more details on the free community program, due to start after February half-term, please email Hana, on email@example.com
Signs4Life is leading efforts towards a society in which deaf and disabled people have full access and are working hard to raise the public and political awareness of disability provision.
You never know when you will come into contact with a client, colleague or member of the public who is autistic, deaf or visually impaired. We have worked with organizations as varied as The British Red Cross, scouts groups, schools and hospitals.
Each of our workshops help you to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act and encourage a ‘can do’ approach to the 12 million people in the UK who have a physical, sensory or learning disability. All of our tutors are fully qualified and skilled with many years of experience working in the public, private and voluntary sectors. All of our sessions are highly interactive and are designed specifically so that participants can learn themes and ideas quickly but memorably.
Why Choose Signs4Life?
- We are an award-winning deaf equality, diversity & disability training consultancy
- We are a small niche specialist company who have highly qualified and experienced staff who can meet your individual’s needs
- We are professional and have a track record of working to peoples timescales, budgets, and specific requirements
- We can tailor our causes to your particular needs
- We are flexible, able to work evenings and weekends too
- We are 100% reliable