The flyers attached have more information and also include direct links if you want to book online workshops.
Whilst the majority of our service continues to be on the phone or through Zoom Workshops we are now back delivering from Halifax Job Centre
If you have a customer in Halifax who would benefit more from a face-to-face rather than a phone appointment please do let Booking Line know so they can see what face-to-face slots are available.
We will update as more face-to-face delivery opportunities start to open up over the coming weeks. We intend to deliver a blended service combining face-to-face, phone, and workshops going forward.
If you have a venue which you would like us to offer services from or would like to request a workshop just for your learners/customers as always please do contact me.
Week commencing 19th July – Still some places left if you book swiftly
- CV & Hidden Job Market Master Class Friday 23rd July @ 10:30 am
Many employers use computers to review CVs and provide a shortlist. Ensure that your CV gets through the computer sifting process (ATS) to be seen by a human being rather than a computer. Identify skills & experiences to fit the job. Best suited to customers who would like to improve or tailor an existing CV
Week commencing 26th July
- Interview Skills Thursday 29th July @ 10:30 am
Build confidence to build skills and experience in face-to-face, video, or telephone interviews? Ideal for those getting interviews but not being offered the job. Support to learn how to prepare to perform well in all job interviews and identify transferable skills to apply to different job roles.
- Kickstart – Seal the Deal Thursday 29th July @ 1:30 pm
Help to understand the current labour market & changes generated by C19
• Increase your knowledge of what skills employers are looking for
• Identify your own strengths and transferable skills
• Improve your self-confidence, resilience & ability to manage change in a positive manner
• Strengthen your CV/application form
• Help to prepare for your next interview so you can sell yourself effectively & with confidence
HOW TO BOOK FOR GROUPS OR ONE TO ONE GUIDANCE APPOINTMENTS
- Online Booking (workshops only): CLICK HERE – TO BOOK OR REVIEW WORKSHOPS ON OFFER
- Booking Line (workshops & guidance appointments): Call 0191 731 4750 with name, email, and phone number
- Email (workshops and guidance appointments): firstname.lastname@example.org with name, email and phone number