This !!NEW!! Workshop is called ‘Your Career Path Out of Lockdown’ running on Friday 26th March @10:30
This cover a range of topics including a focus on emerging career opportunities and the positive changes we are seeing in opportunities as we emerge from lockdown over coming months.
It has a strong emphasis on careers resilience during the job search process.
The themes explored include:
- Understanding why our confidence can be affected and how to address this
- Gaining positive feedback from a range of sources to bolster confidence and enhance applications/interviews
- Revaluating your career identity
- Putting in place a positive routine to improve effectiveness and motivation
- Challenging your inner critic
- Applying perseverance and resilience to job search
- Embrace change – do not fear it in the time of COVID
or Google National Careers Yorkshire Eventbrite
Booking Line: Call 0191 731 4750 with name, email, and phone number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with name, email and phone number