10.5 hours per week
(10.5 hours over 7 days/7 am to 11 pm, shift patterns in operation and commitment to overtime work when available)
Hourly rate: £9.50 per hour (plus 6.6% matched pension contribution if joining workplace pension scheme)
The receptionist will:-
- Provide a comprehensive front of house Reception and Help Desk service and carry out a range of administrative and financial tasks to support the work of all Bradford Trident community Hubs.
- Deliver excellent customer service
Applicants should be/have:
- Positive, energetic and work well in a team.
- Well presented, polite, friendly, have good listening/communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- Computer knowledge/experience
- Able to work flexibly and have the passion to go the extra mile.
Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: 5 pm Wednesday 25 August 2021
Interviews: Monday 06 September 2021
For further information email email@example.com
Bradford Trident, Park Lane Centre, Park Lane, Bradford, BD5 0LN