Bradford Youth Development Partnership (BYDP)
Manningham Youth Hub, 52 Cornwall Road, Manningham, Bradford, BD8 7JN.
Registered Charity Number 1085821 Company Limited by Guarantee Number 03891257
BYDP is a community-based Charity and a Company Limited by Guarantee established in 1999 to promote the benefits of children and young people, aged 8 – 30, within the Bradford Metropolitan District Council Area.
As a result of recent funding awards, we are looking for committed individuals to fill a number of exciting new job vacancies:
- Schools Transition Development Worker (BYDP 01): Up to 20 hours per week – £28,000 Pro-Rata.
- Youth Health Development Worker (BYDP 02): Up to 30 hours per week – £28,000 Pro-Rata.
- Peer Mentoring Development Worker (BYDP 03): Up to 30 hours per week – £28,000 Pro-Rata.
- : Up to 15 hours per week- £18,500 Pro-Rata.
- Project Admin Worker (BYDP 05): 15 – 20 hours per week – £18,000 Pro-Rata.
- Youth Support Worker – Schools Transition (BYDP 06): Up to 15 hours per week – £18,500 Pro-Rata
- We need a number of Casual Youth Support Workers (BYDP 07) for Holiday Activity Programmes and other ongoing Projects, subject to funding (up to 15 hours per week- £18,500 Pro-Rata)
To request an application pack please email: email@example.com and quote the Job Reference.
Please return your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 am on the 5th July 2021 or by post at the above address.
Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates – w/c 12th July 2021.
We will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted for Interview.
As part of our safeguarding procedures, DBS checks will be carried out on behalf of successful applicants.