Bradford Community Play Partnership aims to improve the lives of children and
young people through the development of sustainable community play opportunities.
Their purpose is to facilitate the needs of families using the power of play as a
catalyst for change.
- capture the voice of children and families Provide 1:1 support to EOL BP clients
- recruit, induct and supervise support play volunteers.
- increase the direct play delivery, building capacity and capability
- Support volunteers and provide training opportunities
- Take responsibility for safeguarding issues
- Support and develop the BD5 Play Forum
- Actively participate in the development of the service and promote the service to potential users and referral agents
Applicants should have:
- Experience of recruiting, training and supporting volunteers
- Knowledge of free play issues and benefits
- Experience of working with young people and families
Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community and also suitably
An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: – 10:00 pm Sunday 23 January 2022
Interviews: Afternoon of Monday 31 January 2022