THIS WEEK – W/C 7th June – Still some places left if you book swiftly
- Considering Self Employment? WEDNESDAY 9th JUNE @ 10:30 am
- Applying for a Job with the local Councils THURSDAY 10th JUNE @ 10:30 am
NEXT WEEK – W/C 14th JUNE
- Kickstart – Seal the Deal TUESDAY 15th JUNE @ 11:30 am
This workshop is for those who have been applying or even had interviews for Kickstart or any other vacancies but have not yet been successful.
• Understand the current labour market & changes generated by C19
• Increase your knowledge of what skills employers are looking for
• Identify your own strengths and transferable skills
• Improve your self confidence, resilience & ability to manage change in a positive manner
• Strengthen your CV/application form • Prepare you for interview so you can sell yourself effectively
- Applications – Working for the NHS WEDNESDAY16th JUNE @ 10:30 am
The NHS is the UK’s largest employer in the UK & 5th largest in the world. Staff are recruited in a variety of roles not just medical. The NHS employs for example chefs, administrators, cleaners, security, drivers, porters, telephonists, and plumbers. This workshop will provide advice on NHS application process and how to identify transferable skills and improve success in securing a role.
- CV MASTERCLASS – Beat the Bots! THURSDAY 17th JUNE @ 10:30 am
Many employers use computers to review CVs and provide a shortlist. This workshop focussed on ensuring that your CV gets through the computer sifting process (ATS) to be seen by a human being rather than a computer. This will help you to identify skills & experiences to fit the jobs you are applying for and skills to adapt your CV.
Best suited to customers would like to develop, improve or tailor an existing or draft CV. Support offered after the workshop to finalise the CV.
HOW TO BOOK