As we are almost in August we have included direct links if you want to book online workshops.
Roll out of Face to Face Services Continues!!
The National Careers Services are now delivering as part of Bradford Youth Hub hosted in Forster College in partnership with colleagues based there. Do not worry we will continue to offer phone appointments and Zoom Workshops in addition to face to face service.
If you have a venue which you would like us to offer services from or would like to request a workshop just for your learners/customers as always please do contact me.
Week commencing 26th July – Still some places left if you book swiftly
- Interview Skills Thursday 29th July @ 10:30 am
- Kickstart – Seal the Deal Thursday 29th July @ 1:30 pm
Week commencing 2nd August
- Interview Skills Wednesday 4th August @ 10:30 am
Build confidence to build skills and experience in face to face, video or telephone interviews? Ideal for those getting interviews but not being offered the job. Support to learn how to prepare to perform well in all job interviews and identify transferable skills to apply to different job roles.
- Local Government Jobs – Amazing Applications Thursday 5th August @ 10:30 am
Local government jobs continue to be needed to support our local communities. They offer a wide range of roles from education to driving to security to clerical work. This workshop will focus on securing work for the local councils in West Yorkshire. It will cover navigating the application processes and how to maximise success when applying to work for a council
HOW TO BOOK FOR GROUPS OR ONE TO ONE GUIDANCE APPOINTMENTS
- Online Booking (workshops only): CLICK HERE – TO BOOK OR REVIEW WORKSHOPS ON OFFER
- Booking Line (workshops & guidance appointments): Call 0191 731 4750 with name, email, and phone number
- Email (workshops and guidance appointments): email@example.com with name, email and phone number