Bradford Trident, Girlington Community Centre & the Thornbury Centre
wish to (internally) recruit suitably qualified:
Roma Connectors (three posts)
3 X approx.. 13 hours per week
Fixed-term for 12 months (until 30 October 2022)
Salary Level: £22,000-24,386* (pro rata) plus 3 to 6.6%* matched pension contribution *dependant on employer organisation
Roma Connectors will carry out a range of activities designed to reduce health inequalities in the Roma communities. These trained and experienced EU members of staff will work with individuals and families either 1-2-1 or in small groups using a Life-Style Coach model.
Applicants must have:
- Fluent in Slovakian/ Polish or Czech (essential)
- Fluent in Romani (desired)
- Experience of working in an inner city area in a community setting, in voluntary or paid capacity.
- Experience of delivering health related projects
- Knowledge of the connect between deprivation and health inequalities.
Please note, this is an internal vacancy.
This post is regulated and therefore not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 2010. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: 6 pm – Sunday 3rdth October 2021
Interviews: am Thursday 7th October 2021
Applications packs can be obtained from http://jacm7.sg-host.com/vacancies/
or email firstname.lastname@example.org